Thursday, April 15, 2010
Why is it that people have such a hard time saying they are sorry? It's so easy to do. If you did something foolish, if you neglected to think about how yr actions made someone else feel, and they bring it to your attention, just say you are sorry. Everybody jumps to defensive mode which makes everything worse. I started thinking about this while watching the unbearable Real Housewives of NY. Bones Brigade Magillicutty and her homo husband are the only juggalos on that show that have any dignity and decorum. The rest of them are straight up atrocious, vile hosehounds. Whatever I don't care. Their ludicrous behavior is just a perfect example of what i'm talking about. The chick who looks like Clark Kent got in a fight with the Kathy Griffith one and could have diffused the whole deal by being mature and listening to Kathy and sincerely apologizing. When someone is pissed at you it's for a reason, so think about it and sincerely say that you are sorry. Try to imagine, somewhere in yr narcissistic pea brain, what they feel like inside. If you care about people at all, like in general even, why not try to treat them well? "Winning" an argument is not that satisfying in the long run.
- ► 2011 (12)
- Last winter Bronwyn and I were BOTH convinced that...
- Daughter to father daughter to father daughter to ...
- I feel your tears; I touch your smile
- Get them fangs up
- Fangs Up bitches!
- I got in trouble for playing this song in art clas...
- People are afraid to merge
- Napalm Death imaginary friends
- Post work playlist
- I'm making a painting of this
- So what, I'm supposed to buy her some noodles and ...
- skulls and teeth and bad ass guns
- beyond the valley of the dolls
- Kid Rock I have a platonic boner for you boy!
- I have not posted since my San Francisco trip cos ...
- Rawest Vibes ever
- ▼ April (19)