ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UNCIVILIZED!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I feel your tears; I touch your smile



People's You Tube comments are seriously the best thing ON EARTH!!!!!!!!
  • priyamluvshuddy his character reminds me of marlon brando in the wild one, classic rebel image not ready to bow down. amazing to see he changed so much, blonde to brunette, rebel to a laywer, but he is exotic to watch
Exotic to watch??? Priyamluvshuddy (sick name BTW) is full-blown chickenhawk stylee FER SHER. Brando reference? Doy. 'Exotic to watch' is not correct grammar, right? Totally going to say this to someone unsuspecting as soon as possible. "Hey Steve, you remind me of Marlon Brando in the Wild One. A classic rebel who will never BOW DOWN. You are exotic to watch." Wink.


PS I know every single word to this song, by heart. Its really not that big of a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment