This is worth watching for many reasons, one is the guy at the beginning shamelessly munching a gigantic bag of Doritos (hideous), a camera pan that glides by the ugliest lamp ever, the fact that they obviously shot this in an apartment complex in Palatine, Illinois, and the part when she is wearing a leopard hat w/ ears against a background of fake blood. I wish so badly you could see the old vids I made in art school. They looked EXACTLY like this!!!!!!!!! Kudos.
The AV Club did a deep academic piece on Lilo that I found riveting. Read it here.
I don't know how many of you are familiar with the mid 90's basement screamo band Putitan, but when they would play, people would lose their shit, deep style. When they played Detroit Fest at the end of their set they all put down their instruments and the singer says into the microphone, "This is my therapy" and starts SCREAMING at the top of his lungs. The crowd follows this and are all screaming, CRYING, and flailing all over the place. Lindsay would've punched a mirror (or the water in a bathtub--more normal) and STAGE DOVE if she were there.
- ► 2011 (12)
- Last winter Bronwyn and I were BOTH convinced that...
- Daughter to father daughter to father daughter to ...
- I feel your tears; I touch your smile
- Get them fangs up
- Fangs Up bitches!
- I got in trouble for playing this song in art clas...
- People are afraid to merge
- Napalm Death imaginary friends
- Post work playlist
- I'm making a painting of this
- So what, I'm supposed to buy her some noodles and ...
- skulls and teeth and bad ass guns
- beyond the valley of the dolls
- Kid Rock I have a platonic boner for you boy!
- I have not posted since my San Francisco trip cos ...
- Rawest Vibes ever
- ▼ April (19)