ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UNCIVILIZED!

Monday, April 19, 2010

beyond the valley of the dolls

Since i have had a lot of posi (posi is what we used to say in the hardcore scene for "positive") feedback on the Rollins doll I shamelessly made and show people like its not weird at all, I am going to expand the group so Mr. Garfield has some rocker buddies to pal around with.
Steven Adler? Yes. Looking forward to doing the teeth and peace sign tattoos as well as a little Ed HArdy shirt with little red flared jeans. I guess I'll have to make a doll of his weird ass mexican child bride too, who could forget that lil Harsh Times princess?

Duh. Also will have him in these wonderful trousers. Naked in the rain, Dr. Dolittle, whats your secret????????????

And can't forget Bob


I have a flag. Don't expect to see me in a different shirt EVER AGAIN. Those who know me know this is true.
HIS OUTFITS ARE AMAZING! LOOK AT THIS ONE!
What in the fuckstick? Is that cross made out of jade? Coins on his hat????? Womanly length hair? Strike me dead with a rubber crutch cos I am in hog heaven gazing at this man. (I am shaking my head, fanning myself with a 'kercheif cos WOW.)

1 comment: