ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UNCIVILIZED!

Monday, March 29, 2010

and the grand facade, so soon will burn without a noise, without my pride I reach out from the inside

I think this website is fucked up...I'm trying to upload some new pics and it won't work! Whatever.
Bummed.
I'd like to tell you about my friday night. I got off work and walked around Borders for like 2 hours, very cool, talked to Bronwyn on the phone, ate nachos in bed while watching the Amy Fisher Story on VHS (the Drew Barrymore one). I turned the lights off at 11:30 and went to sleep. It was awesome.

Then on Saturday Bronwyn called me again and reminded me of the woman who was on Starting Over who's dream was to become an auctioneer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's DREAM is that!? So ill. I had totally forgotten about her and when we were talking about it I was crying I was laughing so hard.

Theres not a lot of Starting Over on Youtube which sucks...this is the idea though. God that show was amazing. Also sick use of Peter Gabriel. I makes sense, Starting Over is really about starting a new romance...with yourself. ZONG!

1 comment:

  1. how do you suddenly become an auctioneer? and is there a huge demand for it?like where does she live, auction city? thats like me deciding out of the blue that i want to handmake horse hair violin strings. sure.

    ReplyDelete