ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UNCIVILIZED!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

They Bout To Find Yo Body

Before all else, check my around-the-house look for today

Psychobilly! I CAN EXPLAIN. My dream hairdo is Peg Bundy style, so I put in some old timee rollers. I didn't achieve the height I wanted, but my hair looked fantastic. I took a pic but my camera is in the kitchen and I'm too tired to go get it. You'll see the effects soon as I plan to do my hair like this everyday.

I have been WAY into cupcakes lately and treated myself at Sbux the other day. Look at the contraption they put it in!

Chill out you guys! Its not like I'm buying a baseball diamond. They packed that thing like fine china. Such a waste. I ripped it out of that damn thing and ate it in two seconds. I took the box home cos I felt bad throwing it away, but what am I going to do with it? I put it in the garbage at home. I do not need to have such a complicated relationship with a BOX!

Per so many (well a few) requests, here are some pics of things I'm working on. I thought I'd start it off with some shots of my work zone.

These colors all together are rad


Inspiration
This is off the cooler in a liquor ("party") store. IMAGINE THIS PHOTOSHOOT!

Speaking of insane in the membrane photoshoots, peep this sitch!

This one is wicked too, have you EVER seen a model pose like this? Those hands! HIDEOUS. Who works here????

ANYWAY. More inspo
Keanu's grade school picture!

Postcard from Ed Templeton SF show

Pic from a thrifted yearbook in a xmas ornament, where are you now?

Born Against, one of my fav bands EVER

Yes, that is an animal's leg. Sorry bud.


How dope is this book? The colors are crushing.



The other side of this is a Charles Bronson flier. It is from 1997.

This patch is rad but I'd feel weird wearing it on something. I got it at a garage sale, and the person gave me some boring, braggy story about getting it in london(zzzz...) and then I saw he had some photos of old friends of mine, and he made me buy them! Who sells photos like that at a garage sale?

I went to get my hair dyed like this (coon tail) a few years ago, and the idiot forgot to put some chemical in to make the dye work. So I sat at the stupid place for like 2 hours with no results! Then the chick is like, "Just come back this week, I'll do it over." YEAH RIGHT buttface! I already sat in this embarrassing hellzone all afternoon, and payed you $50! Eat balls! It would've been sick though, if it worked.

The two best found photos OF ALL TIME with the best sentiment of all time (arrangement coinsidental and insignificant). The photo of the woman was found by me in a purse at the thrift store, inside a card with a weird letter. In the wrong hands this relic would've long ago decayed in a landfill. Instead it now intrigues the minds of all who happen to see it. So like me and maybe the two people a year who go in my workroom.

Tapes
You can also kinda see my Damien H rip off skull

which has NOTHING on this savage beast I bought the other day for $12 (kind of pricey, but what could I do, NOT buy it? SURE.)

More tapes


Well duderinos and duderinas I'm going to have to leave this one a cliffhanger and show you more pics, the pics I promised, tomorrow cos its late and I'm zonked now.
Catch ya on the flippety flop my homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment