ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UNCIVILIZED!

Friday, October 9, 2009

So what!?




I went to see Whip It tonight and I loved it! So what! Also there is a part where Juliette Lewis is wearing a very low-cut shirt and her chest is the weirdest looking landscape I have ever seen! It looks like the chest of a decaying, dead coyote in the middle of the harshest desert.

Anyway, i love Drew Barrymore. Yeah, I said it. She's insane as well as hilarious (for real. Have you ever seen Never Been Kissed? Its fantastic. I have it on DVD and you can come over and watch it anytime and drink virgin pina coladas with me--seriously!)

Also we dress the same


Also, um

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is the one where they are having sex on the piano. Like in Pretty Woman but Baaaaaaaaaaad like--ooooooooooooh she's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE - Barryless. That chick needs to be NEXTED

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is a fucking retard. but i went to see whip it and loved it, as i love most of her movies. i cant believe you forgot to mention boys on the side, which i was forced to watch with my dad. i still cant get over the fact she went out with eric erlandson and is frances beans god mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You watched that with your DAD!!?? The next time we see eachother we HAVE to watch it. yeah, she is a retard but I like her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still can't get over how she is dressed EXACTLY like you

    ReplyDelete