ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UNCIVILIZED!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Also hates monkeys but doesn't know why. Just hates 'em. Always has.

So I have a new side job at this place that I can't mention where it is exactly cos I want to talk about some people there, coworkers and "regulars". The place is highly googled, twittered, twatted, squatted, etc and I do not want any of these nutters reading my tight shit! I will tell you that it is a brewery that has a pub attached and they brew what is "the most bad ass pale ale in the country, if not the world". That quote is from someone who calls people "cowboy". I'm starting to think he rules even though he once said everything was "cool and the gang". Actually you know what? He totally rules. He's the type of guy I want in my foxhole. I'm down with anyone who has an actual work ethic for once. ANYWAY. The person I REALLY want to talk about is this rad woman I work with. She hates everything. I'm not kidding dude, she hates water. Want a quote from her? No prob. Upon walking into the kitchen, where they were listening to RAP as in HIP HOP as in black people style, she goes, "What the fuck is this shit? Is this that faggot from the B-52's?"
STAY GOLD.
I'm stoked on this job. What about how I work at a brewery but I quit drinking, seriously, I KNOW! They make amazing beer too! The people who work there are all either completely amazing in a real way or in a way as described above. So tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment