ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UNCIVILIZED!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Girls to the Front

Dear Boys,
There are so many things I love about you, such as when you give me your old Powell/Peralta tshirts, or get ice for me at my job and bring me painkillers when I hurt my back, or help me jump my weird car. I like it that you have electronics that I can borrow, or if I somehow get my own--usually from an awesome boy-- you can fix for me. What I despise about you though is that you shove in front of me toward the end of a show, during my favorite song, and jock around with your wretched friend who, SOMEHOW, has worse hair than you. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE??? Why aren't you out at a beer garden with the other people who work at Enterprise Rental Car?
From,
Me

3 comments:

  1. The Tamale Guy ran into me at the Bottle that night while Nachtmystium was playing, and he disappeared into the mists of the night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is this portland shit. anons are pussies.

    ReplyDelete