ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UNCIVILIZED!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I don't think I know how to blog anymore


Anyway.





Look at these fuckers, aren't they hilarious?

This type of landscaping is old hat for Chicago, and I grew up here so I should be used to it, but I swear, I'm not.

Is this the equivalent to one of those cones they put around dog's heads when they get stitches?

Adorable.







To complete the most unorganized blog entry in the world, here are some looks I am jealous of

Balmain. Yes, the jacket borders on Bam Margera. Yes, it could be embarrassing. But to be human is to be permanently embarrassing, so WHATEVER dude.


So sick.

OMG, I know why I wanted to write! GOD! I don't know if anyone watches Teen Mom, but ok. I am obsessed with the couple who gave up their baby for adoption. WHERE TO EVEN BEGIN! What about how the girl's mother (who is an insane clown) MARRIED the boy's dad, "Butch", also a major insane clown. Butch looks like a caricature of a white trash tweaker, but he's a real guy who is actually like that. He has a mullet that grazes the top of his bone-y buttcheeks, a handlebar moustache, jail neck tatt that is GRIZZLED, and weighs about 14 pounds. ANYWAY. The teen couple (who I am charmed by, I'm sorry, the kid is the most earnest, sweet mini-wigg. They are both CONSTANTLY talking about their feelings in such an open, mature way, its kind of crazy--I'm being serious). SO. On the season finale he proposed to her and I burst into tears, and the reason I did was because he did it at a "fancy" restaurant (sad), and when the camera pulled away immediately after the proposal, you could see that he had ordered a burger and french fries and it looked like it was from Denny's. Isn't that sad? I'm not kidding, it like really made me sad in this very specific way that I don't think I can actually describe. Do you know what I mean?

4 comments:

  1. omg i am so obsessed with that teen mom couple too! how did she find such a sweet boyfriend at 16!!!! dude it took me til i was 29 to find a real man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I'm so happy you feel me on this! That boyfriend is a serious piece of gold. He's so for real, and not in a barfy fake way. They are true soul mates, its amazing! What about when he was asking her what belt buckle he should wear and the one he picked was the most gaudy Lil Jon piece of shit and she goes, "wear the other one, its more classy". PONY BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is proof of the nature OVER nurture side of the perpetual argument, cuz that kid should be a complete and utter peice of shit but obviously he was just born sweet. that butch guy being his dad? wtf. this scares me cuz even though i'm rad i could have a science experiment of a child and there is nothing id be able to do about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its seriously true. I know for a fact that I was born weird. That kid's mom seems nice, but she obviously has problems (beyond always wearing a pullover v-neck windbreaker) seeing as she had a child with Butch. And offered for him to stay with them when he came over to her house with a falcon's claw scratch on his face from the girls mom, uh chill out.

    ReplyDelete